Shadow & light play with coloured bottles & Nins -->

Menu Atas

Recent Posts

IKLAN RENPONSIF

Shadow & light play with coloured bottles & Nins

Senin, 28 Oktober 2019


Shadow & light play with coloured bottles & Nins ❤ It was such a beautiful weekend I set up some shadow & light play for the children. My son moves so quickly I had no idea how closely he studied the coloured shadows until I looked back at these photos! Such wonder and intrigue in his expressions. He wanted to climb to the top of the play shelves and crawl through the shadows, knocking the bottles over as he moved through them. Perhaps he was puzzling over the connection of the shadows to the objects? I love the way little ones often get their whole bodies involved in their explorations 😍 Miss 5 and I watched him closely to make sure he was safe as his curiosity guided him. He also wouldn't let go of that apple!
Nins gifted by @everyeducaid made by @joguines_grapat
Coloured bottles from @kmart.nz. There is a how-to in my story highlights to show how I made the DIY coloured bottles ❤