Easy Baby Shower Games Simple, Mud Kitchen -->

Menu Atas

Recent Posts

IKLAN RENPONSIF

Easy Baby Shower Games Simple, Mud Kitchen

Senin, 28 Oktober 2019


Mr 18 months is so excited about our new mud kitchen!!! ๐Ÿ˜ I couldn't choose one photo to share, so I shared ten. My clever Dad created this mud kitchen after I requested it for my home educator business. We co-designed the space after looking through Google images and I particularly wanted a bar style benchtop so the children could navigate both sides and work face-to-face.

He crafted the kitchen with an old sink from a demolition yard, wood, containers and various repurposed materials. The stove top elements are actually icecream container lids coloured in black! The stove top is removable so the children have the option of extra bench space. I love the rustic style of the timber which blends in so nicely in our yard ๐Ÿ˜ Added bonus is the wheels on the end, so I can move the kitchen onto the yard in summer

We are going to have so much fun playing in the yard this summer. Hard to pull Mr 18 months away from the sink in this not-so-pleasant weather! Miss 6 made a lovely flower soup today with sand from our tuff tray and flowers from the garden ๐ŸŒผ