Cellophane bag color mixing! -->

Menu Atas

Recent Posts

IKLAN RENPONSIF

Cellophane bag color mixing!

Senin, 28 Oktober 2019


Cellophane bag color mixing! 🎨 We've been reading Mix it Up by Herve Tullet. Miss 6 loves this interactive book so much she's been reading it to herself! I set up a colour mixing idea to engage my infant/toddler age group
🎨
This play idea uses clear cellophane gift bags. I added primary coloured poster paints to each bag and taped each bag to a plastic painting tray. The paint glides so easily through cellophane bags; easier than it does through plastic bags and there were no leaks! I also hear cellophane is biodegradable. If so, it is now my number one choice for sensory bags!
🎨
Through the week, the children used their hands, fingers, feet, paintbrushes, balls and other objects to explore the bags, which resulted in lots of colour mixing! I loved seeing the children walk, crawl and sit on the bags. They were so adventurous! Mr 19 months invented a two brush technique and Miss 6 drew shapes, letters and a maze with her fingers & toes 🎨
The cellophane bags are currently taped to the window and are so inviting for the children to continue their explorations! I had so many photos and videos during the week, they are all clipped into a one minute recording πŸ‘Œ
🎨